Saturday, November 14, 2015

Ronaldo: Some people covet in my public profile .. but I own a great body

Confirmed Cristiano Ronaldo Real Madrid star that there are few women trying to get close to him, but he does not have a girlfriend in his life this time.
Ronaldo had been separated from Russian girlfriend Irina Shayk this year.
Ronaldo said in an interview with the channel ITV "There are few women trying to get close to some believe they are competing but I do normally."
"I seriously it's not easy .. I know that 50% of women who are trying to get close to me covet the fame and this is normal and not alone .. all celebrities have the same problem."
Abizaid "But I think I am a man confident in myself .. I am a long and complete my teeth and I own a great body."
Yahoo News Maktoob

comments: 0

Post a Comment